Effective Date: 03.04.2023
1. Information We Collect
We collect personal information about our clients in order to provide professional bookkeeping services. This information may include, but is not limited to:
- Contact information (address, phone number, email)
- Business details (business name, registration number, tax identification number)
- Financial information (bank account details, income, expenses, tax records)
We may collect this information through various means, including our website, email, phone calls, or paper forms.
2. Third-Party Software and Services
To provide efficient bookkeeping services, we use third-party software and services, such as Xero, Hubdoc and other applications. We ensure that these services comply with applicable privacy regulations and have their own privacy policies in place to protect your data.
When using these third-party services, we may share your personal information with them for the purpose of providing our services. In these cases, we ensure that these third parties are contractually obligated to protect your data and use it only for the purposes for which it was shared.
3. How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide bookkeeping, accounting, and related services
- To communicate with you about our services and address your inquiries
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements
- To maintain our internal records
- To improve our services and offerings
4. Sharing Your Information
We will not share your personal information with third parties, except when necessary to provide our services or as required by law. This may include sharing your information with:
- Tax authorities, regulatory bodies, or law enforcement agencies, when required by law
- Third-party service providers, such as software or data storage providers, who help us deliver our services (these providers are contractually obligated to protect your data and use it only for the purposes for which it was shared)
5. Data Retention and Security
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide our services, comply with legal and regulatory requirements, and maintain accurate records. We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
6. Your Rights
Depending on your jurisdiction, you may have certain rights regarding your personal information, including:
- The right to access your personal data
- The right to correct or update your personal data
- The right to request the deletion of your personal data, subject to certain limitations
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data
- The right to withdraw consent for the processing of your personal data, if applicable